Extended reach and enhanced coverage in a cost-effective solution.
IP Site Connectivity is a digital mode function that uses the Internet to extend the coverage of your Two-Way Radio System no matter where you’re located. You can communicate easily among geographically dispersed locations across cities, counties or countries.
With IP Site Connectivity Solutions you can easily create wide area coverage of your Two-Way Radio System, and automatically roam from one coverage area to another with no manual intervention.
You can also enhance coverage at a single site like a high-rise building that contains physical barriers. IP Site Connect enables you to extend the voice and data communication capability of your workforce, beyond the levels two-way radio has achieved before. This means dramatically improved customer service and increased productivity.
If you need to extend the reach of your Two-way Radio System but do NOT need to increase the capacity of your system, then IP Site Connectivity is the most cost effective choice for your business.
Ideal for widening the range on a large single site, i.e. University Campus or Hospital, or connecting two or more locations for day to day communication i.e. Factory and Distribution Centre.
Features and Benefits
- Allows you to share voice and data applications such as text messaging or GPS-location tracking, across an unlimited geographical area
- Expands coverage for conventional users by allowing you to network multiple repeaters at a single site or dispersed locations
- Gives system administrators the ability to monitor and control repeaters within your system
- Keys up all radios on a wide area channel, allowing users to monitor communications from remote locations in their network
- Enables users to seamlessly roam between sites of a wide area system, without having to physically change channels
- Improves overall business communications and visibility by allowing you to track or send a message to any device in a wide area from a single server