Over the past 30 years we have evolved our hire fleet to meet the demands of you, the user. With the demands that are put on the radios we have found that the Motorola products not only stand up to use well, they also offer the most comprehensive range of features and so make up the majority of our hire stock. We are always happy to discuss your requirements and should you have a preference for something else, please just ask.
Analogue Handportable Radios
- CP040: The popular 4 channel Motorola radio ideal for events
- GP340: 16 channels and ideal for construction sites
- GP344: Smaller than the rest with all the same features
- GP340EX: The ATEX variant of the popular Motorola GP340
Digital Handportable Radios
- DP2400: A digital radio with best in class audio, also works in analogue mode
- DP3400: Waterproof and tough, ideal for outdoor use
- DP3600: A multi-channel advanced radio keypad and display
- CM160: This analogue mobile is simple to operate and has 64 channels
- GM360: This Motorola Mobile Radio is simple to operate, allowing users to keep in contact while still concentrating on the job at hand.
- GM380: This mobile is for professionals who need to communicate using a full-feature keypad and graphic display, allowing maximum flexibility of use
- DM3400: This is a digital mobile radios with 32 channels with clearer voice communications over a greater range, rejecting static and noise.
- DM3600: This is a digital mobile radios with all the benefit of the DM3400 but with a Multi-coloured LED indicators for clear, visible feedback of calling, scanning and monitoring.
- DR3000: This Repeater is part of the MOTOTRBO range, is ideal for professional organizations that need a customizable, business-critical communication.
- Headsets, earpieces, leather cases, remote speaker microphones, chargers and spare batteries are all part of our hire stock.