DTS. Solutions (U.K) Ltd changed its name from Direct Telecom Services Limited on 14th December 2015. Established 1988, DTS Solutions offer an extensive range of Portable, Mobile and Fixed Two Way Radio equipment and infrastructure. In addition, a fully equipped certified service centre delivers ad-hoc, fixed price repairs, 24 hour support contracts and maintenance programs. Over the last 29 years DTS Solutions has proven, by way of steady and continuous growth that the service provided betters that of the competition.
DTS.Solutions (U.K) Ltd can supply on hire Motorola or Hytera ATEX or IS/FM approved radios for use in potentially explosive environments. We can also supply on hire compliant fist microphones, headset ear defenders and many more types of accessory. Our branch at Great Yarmouth specialises in ATEX Equipment.
We currently have over twenty five staff in a variety of roles including radio engineers, R&D, admin support and warehousing. Many of our staff have been with the company for well over a decade and in that time have built up the knowledge and experience to ensure that your requests are completed promptly and efficiently.
Raising the Standard
In addition to being approved by Motorola, Hytera and Sepura, DTS Solutions are:
- BS EN ISO 9001:2008 accredited.
- UKAS Quality Management Approved.
- A member of Federation of Communication Services (FCS).
- A member of the RQAS radio quality assurance scheme.
- Staffed with CSCS approved, Health & Safety tested and NARC qualified engineers.
- Achilles Building Confidence #300548/2161.
- CHAS-The Contractors Health & Safety.
- SAFEcontractor approved #N00105801.
- Constructionline Certified #103480.
- And a Member of RoSPA #M405642072.